1 Cup Buckwheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 TBS Coconut Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Cup Whole Milk
2 TBS Melted Coconut Oil
Additional Coconut Oil or Butter for Frying
1. Lightly whisk dry ingredients together and set to the side.
2. Whisk egg, milk and melted coconut oil together.
3. In a large skillet heat coconut oil or butter over medium-low heat.
4. While skillet is heating add dry ingredients to wet mixture and stir until combined.
5. Once skillet is hot pour 1/4 cup scoops of batter into pan and cook about 3-4 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Flip pancake over and cook an addition 2-3 minutes until golden on both sides.
Note: Add fruit, nuts or chocolate as desired. Top with syrup, fresh fruit compote or other topping of choice.
Prep Time: Approx. 10 Minutes
Cook Time: Approx. 20 Minutes
Yields: 4-6 Servings