Almond Flour Blueberry Pancakes
1 ½ Cups Fine Almond Flour
3 Large Pastured Eggs
1 TBS Coconut Oil, Melted
1 TBS Raw Honey
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ Cup Dairy Free Milk
1 tsp Cinnamon
½ tsp Nutmeg
¼ tsp Cardamom
1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
1. In a medium bowl stir together almond flour, baking soda and spices and set aside.
2. In another bowl whisk together eggs, dairy free milk, vanilla, honey and apple cider vinegar.
3. Combine mixture in food processor or blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Should be the approximate thickness as cake batter.
4. Transfer mixture back into a bowl and gently fold in blueberries.
5. Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Once oil is hot scoop about ⅛ cup of batter into skillet.
6. Cook pancakes until edges are done and batter begins to set, about 4-5 minutes, then carefully flip over and cook other side an additional 2-3 minutes. Cook time may vary depending on your equipment.
Note: Will hold in the fridge for about 5 days.
Prep Time: Approx. 10 Minutes
Cook Time: Approx. 15 Minutes
Yield: About 5-6 Servings