2 Large Zucchini, Spiralized into Noodles (Can also purchase premade zucchini noodles)
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Granulated Garlic
1/4 tsp Oregano
1 TBS Olive Oil
- Toss together in a baking dish and bake at 350 for about 5-8 minutes. Be careful not to overcook as noodles will get soggy.
16 oz Whole Plumb Tomatoes
1 Clove Fresh Garlic, Minced
1 tsp Basil, Roughly Chopped
¾ tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Place tomatoes in a bowl and crush by hand until most of the tomatoes are crushed but there are still some chunks.
- Heat olive oil on low heat and add garlic. Heat on very low heat for about 5 minutes being careful not to brown or burn garlic.
- Add tomatoes to olive oil and stir well.
- Heat through and let simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and basil.
- Continue cooking for one or two more minutes.
- Remove from heat and store in refrigerator until ready to use. (Can make up to 5 days in advance)
Prep Time: Approx. 15 Minutes
Cook Time: Approx. 15-20 Minutes
Yield: About 3-4 Servings