Rosemary Parmesan Chicken Breast with Apples & Onions
4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Large Onion, Sliced into Strips
1 Large Apple, Sliced Lengthwise into Pieces
2 TBS Ghee
1 tsp Granulated Garlic
1 tsp Rosemary, coarsely chopped
1 TBS Grated Organic Parmesan Cheese
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a large saute pan heat 1 TBS ghee over medium heat.
3. Season chicken with salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic then lightly fry, browning on both sides.
4. Place chicken on a baking sheet, sprinkle with parmesan and place in the oven. Set timer for 8-10 minute.
5. While chicken is baking melt the leftover TBS of ghee in your pan.
6. Toss apples and onions together, sautéing about 6 minutes or until desired tenderness.
7. Remove chicken from oven and top with apple and onion mixture.
Note: Serve with quinoa pilaf or brown rice.
Prep Time: Approx. 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Approx. 30 Minutes
Yields: 4 Servings