Coconut Crusted White Fish
1 1/2 lbs Flounder or Other Thin White Fish
1 Tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
5 Oz Coconut, Shredded
6 Oz Almonds, Ground
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
Optional 4 Lime Wedges
1. Spread a thin layer of coconut oil on a baking sheet
2. Mix together the coconut, almonds, salt, and pepper, set aside.
3. Place fish on baking sheet and sprinkle almond mixture over fish, coating completely.
4. Bake 12-15 minutes or cooked through. Fish should be fork tender and flakey.
5. Squeeze lime over fish and serve.
Prep Time: Approx. 10 Minutes
Cook Time: Approx. 12-15 Minutes
Yield: About 3-4 Servings