Pan Seared Salmon with Tomato Mint Salsa
2 Medium Tomatoes, Diced ( About 1 1/2 cups)
1/4 Cup Diced Onion
2 TBS Olive Oil
2 TBS Chopped Fresh Mint
1 1/2 TBS Lemon Juice
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
2 – 6oz Pieces Wild Salmon
Salt, Pepper & Granulated Garlic to Taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season with salt, pepper and granulated garlic
3. Heat a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil. When the oil is hot, add salmon skin-side down.
4. Sear until the skin is golden brown and crispy, about 5 minutes.
5. Turn and cook for 1 more minute.
6. Transfer to oven and cook about 8 minutes.
7. Fish is done when it flakes easily with fork and is no longer translucent.
8. Let rest for 2 minutes and serve topped with the tomato mint salsa.
Prep Time: Approx. 20 Minutes
Cook Time: Approx. 20 Minutes
Yield: About 2 Servings